In this special offering of The Essentials of Teaching Yoga to Children, you'll get the complete online course PLUS
- 4 Live mentoring calls with Mira (recorded for those who can't attend live). Calls will be held Tuesdays at noon Central:
- June 18
- June 25
- July 2
- July 9
- A second online course of your choosing for FREE. You can choose from:
Upon registration, you will receive instant access to the Essentials of Teaching Yoga to Children. Your bonus eCourse will be available within two business days. Please indicate your choice in the field on the right.
A Peek Inside the Course
- The basics of why we teach Yoga to children
- What someone sharing these practices with a child needs to know
- An introduction to child (and human) development from both Eastern and Western perspectives
- Contains the practices for students of all ages
- Covers the five points of Yoga.
- Where you will be given the tools to put it all together including class planning, sequencing asanas, creating a cooperative classroom, teaching techniques and more.
- Introduction to Yoga history and philosophy
- Ideas for themes
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Resource guide (books, music, videos & suggestions for further study)
Bonus #1: A Peek Into the Life of a Children's Yoga Teacher. In this video, Mira talks about how to make a living doing what you love. There are many opportunities beyond teaching at a Yoga studio.
Bonus #2: Summer Yoga Camps for Kids. If you're thinking about running Yoga camps this summer (or any time) this video will give you lots of ideas and inspiration for how, when and where to hold them with several ideas for themes and much more.